Terms And Conditions
1. PRICES INCLUDE
- All prices include breakfast, cleaning and taxes.
- Rates may change depending the time of the booked dates. Low season: October to April. High Season: May to September.
- During Easter, Christmas and New Year weeks, high season rates apply.
3. CANCELLATION POLICY
- Due to our size, cancellations affect us significantly. Therefore, we adhere to a strict cancellation policy.
- An option can be held for 48 hours free of charge.
- Cancellation 60 days or more prior to check-in – 20% of the total will be charged.
- Cancellation 59 to 16 days prior to check-in – 50% of the total will be charged.
- Cancellation 15 days prior to check-in – 100% of the total will be charged.
- No refunds are given in case of “no show”, flight cancellations, delays or early departure.
4. CHILDREN POLICY
- Dá Licença is for couples on a romantic getaway or those seeking peace and quiet. It is for adults only.
5. ARRIVAL & DEPARTURE TIMES
- Arrival time should be indicated 48 hours in advance to allow us to prepare for your visit.
- Check-in can be made from 16.00 hours on the day of arrival and check-out until 12.00 hours on the day of departure.
- If guests expect to arrive after 20.00 hours, it is important to inform the estimated time of arrival.
- If you have not vacated your room by 12.00 noon, we will charge for an additional night’s stay.
6. OTHER TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Minimum stay of 2 nights.
- Your credit card must be valid for your stay dates.
- Dá Licença is a non-smoking hotel. Smoking is allowed in outdoor spaces only. Please respect and look after the local environment.
- The usage of Dá Licença property is limited to the number of guests specified in the booking conditions. Other people from the outside are not allowed in the property.
- Any photo or video production for advertisement, propaganda or commercial purposes are strictly forbidden during the stay. Photoshoots and media matters should be discussed before booking.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Given our remote location, Wi-Fi and GSM network access may temporarily present some difficulties.
- Da Licença’s pools are not watched. It is your responsibility to ensure your safety.
1. Who is responsible for collecting and processing data?
- Dá Licença is the entity responsible for the collection and processing of personal data and may, within the scope of its activity, use entities subcontracted by itself, for the purposes indicated herein.
2. What is personal data?
- Personal data is any information, of any nature and regardless of their support, including sound and image, relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. Any person who can be identified directly or indirectly, namely by reference or by identification number or one or more specific elements of his/her physical, physiological, psychic, economic, cultural or social identity, shall be considered identifiable.
3. What personal data are collected and processed?
- Dá Licença collects and processes the following personal data, among others:
– Reservations: name, email address, telephone number, address, payment method and booking details;
– Recruitment: name, e-mail address and resume;
- When browsing the website, Dá Licença may collect information about the computer, including the IP address, operating system, and browser used for administrative purposes and aggregation of information for our advertisers.
- Dá Licença assumes that the data has been supplied by the holder of the data or that it has given authorization to do so and presumes that it is true and up to date.
4. How are your data collected?
- Personal data can be collected by following means:
(c) Phone calls;
(d) In person.
- The data collected are processed and stored in a computerized way and in strict compliance with the legislation on the protection of personal data being stored in a specific database, created for this purpose, by Dá Licença or the entities contracted by it.
- Some personal data collected from website are mandatory and, in case of lack or insufficiency of these data, Dá Licença may not be able to provide you with the services or information requested. In each specific case, Dá Licença will inform you of the mandatory nature of the provision of personal data in question.
5. Which are the purposes and basis for processing your data?
- According to the Principles of data protection, Dá Licença may only process your personal data for specific purposes and if it has a legal basis for doing so. Dá Licença uses your data for the following purposes and based on the following grounds:
- Based on the hotel services agreement you entered into with us, we treat your data for the purposes of:
a) Reservation’s and stay’s management
b) Budget requests, informations about and confirmations of reservations
c) Preferences registration (room preferred, mobility, newspapers/magazines, etc.)
d) Billing and verifications of payment means
e) Provision of information necessary for your stay in the Guesthouse
f) Customer Support
In compliance with legal obligations, we treat your data for the purposes of:
g) Complaints management
h) Compliance with other legal or regulatory obligations.
6. Who with your data are shared?
- The data collected and held by Dá Licença may be transmitted, with respect for the duty of confidentiality and the principle of the purpose that led to its collection, for the following entities:
a) Judicial or administrative authorities, in cases where such assignment is mandatory;
b) Recruitment and selection companies;
c) Subcontractors who will process the data on behalf of Dá Licença and according to the purposes determined by it.
7. What are your rights?
- Under the terms of the Personal Data Protection Act, we guarantee you the right to access, update, rectify, delete, portability and erase your personal data. You may also submit complaints to the National Authority (CNPD).
- The exercise of these rights shall be carried out through the following e-mail address email@example.com or the address Outeiro das Freiras – Santo Estêvão, 7100-580 Estremoz, Portugal.
8. For how long are your data stored?
- The time during which the data are stored varies according to the purpose for which the information is processed. Where there is no specific legal requirement, data shall be stored and retained only for the minimum period necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or later processed, after this time the data will be deleted.
9. Is your data safe?
- Dá Licença is committed to ensure the protection of the security of your data. For this, we adopted various technical and organizational security measures in order to protect the personal data that it makes available to us against its unauthorized use, loss, misuse, alteration, treatment or access, as well as against any other form of illicit treatment.
- Notwithstanding the security measures practiced by Dá Licença, the User must take additional security measures, such as ensuring that he uses properly configured security-related equipment and Browser with active firewall, anti-virus and antispyware, and make sure of the authenticity of the websites you visit on the internet and avoid websites whose reputation you do not trust.
- Dá Licença may also transmit data to third parties in the context of investigations, inquiries and judicial and / or administrative proceedings or of a similar nature, provided that it is duly ordered by judicial order accordingly.
11. Data transfer
- In case of data transfers to third countries that do not belong to the European Union or the European Economic Area, Dá Licença will comply with the law, in particular as regards the suitability of the country of destination for the protection of personal data and the requirements applicable to such transfers, and personal data are not transferred to jurisdictions which do not provide security and protection guarantees.
- The use of Dá Licença ‘s social networks may involve data transmission to providers of social media services, which may be based outside the European Union or the European Economic Area. Dá Licença is not responsible for the data that the user makes available on social networks.