Terms And Conditions
1. PRICES INCLUDE
- All prices include breakfast, cleaning and taxes.
- Rates may change depending the time of the booked dates. Low season: October to April. High Season: May to September.
- During Easter, Christmas and New Year weeks, high season rates apply.
3. CANCELLATION POLICY
- Due to our size, cancellations affect us significantly. Therefore, we adhere to a strict cancellation policy.
- An option can be held for 48 hours free of charge.
- Cancellation 60 days or more prior to check-in – 20% of the total will be charged.
- Cancellation 59 to 16 days prior to check-in – 50% of the total will be charged.
- Cancellation 15 days prior to check-in – 100% of the total will be charged.
- No refunds are given in case of “no show”, flight cancellations, delays or early departure.
4. CHILDREN POLICY
- Dá Licença is for couples on a romantic getaway or those seeking peace and quiet. It is for adults only.
5. ARRIVAL & DEPARTURE TIMES
- Arrival time should be indicated 48 hours in advance to allow us to prepare for your visit.
- Check-in can be made from 16.00 hours on the day of arrival and check-out until 12.00 hours on the day of departure.
- If guests expect to arrive after 20.00 hours, it is important to inform the estimated time of arrival.
- If you have not vacated your room by 12.00 noon, we will charge for an additional night’s stay.
6. OTHER TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Minimum stay of 2 nights.
- Your credit card must be valid for your stay dates.
- Dá Licença is a non-smoking hotel. Smoking is allowed in outdoor spaces only. Please respect and look after the local environment.
- The usage of Dá Licença property is limited to the number of guests specified in the booking conditions. Other people from the outside are not allowed in the property.
- Any photo or video production for advertisement, propaganda or commercial purposes are strictly forbidden during the stay. Photoshoots and media matters should be discussed before booking.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Given our remote location, Wi-Fi and GSM network access may temporarily present some difficulties.
- Da Licença’s pools are not watched. It is your responsibility to ensure your safety.